Re: [Structure Module] Renaming the <html> element to more semantic name

"q" wasn't renamed, it was replaced. And I personally find the quotes q
added annoying, I prefer to put them in myself with curly quotes to make
my pages look better. At the moment, IE won't let you remove the quotes
with styles (doesn't support generated content).

Mark