Re: XHTML2: Proposal for total separation of semantics from structure

Christoph Päper schreef:
> I disagree, for element names should carry the main semantics, and
> prefer myself something like this:
>
>   <"some parent with only block children allowed">
>     <code class="pre"/>
>   </>
I disagree with that, class doesn’t convey any semantic information, and
if the code being preformatted is important to the clarity or even
functioning of the code, it should use <pre> appropriately and not rely
on the stylesheet.

I personally think Toby Inkster’s examples in his message from 9:16
yesterday are very nice.

~Grauw