Re: Navigation List Issues

I think we can agree on this one.  In particular, it is the label which seems
to be causing this problem.  We have replaced the old...
   <li>Label
      <ul>
         <li>Item</li>
         <li>Item</li>
         <li>Item</li>
      </ul>
   </li>

With...
   <li>
      <nl>
         <label>Label</label>
         <li>Item</li>
         <li>Item</li>
         <li>Item</li>
      </nl>
   </li>

And because the container for the list items has gone away, we can no longer
easily use this to style cascading menus or menubars using CSS.

TX

--
'Every sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' -
Arthur C Clarke

             Email: Trejkaz Xaoza <trejkaz@xaoza.net>
          Web site: http://xaoza.net/trejkaz/
         Jabber ID: trejkaz@jabber.xaoza.net