Re: knowledge

Message
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bennington V Purcell
  To: W3C ; Suckerbill
  Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 2:32 PM
  Subject: RE: knowledge

  We all know you have the mental capacity of a two year old, so please stop your randomn mailings!!
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    Lets Look At That Mental
    ~~~~~~~~~~

    A few years ago -- I came across this - ( not my knowledge ) But I do believe it is the Truth.
    In the Revelation on -- Chapter 13 verse 18 -- The question is -- Six hundred threescore and six.
    Could this answer be found in -
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    1 Kings 10:14
    Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

    Also in the -

    2 Chronicles 9:13
    Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold.

    Going back ( one year )-

    2 Chronicles 9:1
    And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to prove Solomon with hard questions at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare spices, and gold in abundance, and percious stones: and when she come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.

    2 Chronicles 9:12
    And King Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all her desine, whatsoever she asked, besides that which she had brought unto the King. So she turned, and went away to her own land, she and her servants.

    1 Kings 10:13
    And King Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, besides that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty, So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

    Then -

    1 Kings 11:4
    For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father.

    Then -

    1 Kings 11:9
    And the Lord was anger with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice.

    1 Kings 11:10
    And had commanded his concerning this thing, that he should not go after gods: but he kept not that which the Lord commanded.

    1 Kings 11:11
    Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and statutes which I have commanded thee, I will surely rent the kingdom from thee, and will give it to the servant.

    Then -

    1 Kings 11:41
    And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are they not written in the book of the acts of Solomon?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (( Ever Chapter is counted from 1 to 1189 Consecutive Chapter. On Consecutive Chapter 666 Ecclesiastes -- Chapter 7:23 to 29.))
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Ecclesiastes 7:23
    All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise: but it was far from me.

    Ecclesiastes 7:24
    That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out?

    Ecclesiastes 7:25
    I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolisness and madness:

    Ecclesiastes 7:26
    And I find more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and hand as bands: Whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

    Ecclesiastes 7:27
    Behold, this have I found, saith the Preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account;

    Ecclesiastes 7:28
    Which you my soul seeketh, but I find not: one men among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

    Ecclesiastes 7:29
    Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

    (( Is this not a picture of Wisdom, putting gold in front of God? Solomon on the top -- to the bottom.))
    (( Is this not a picture of Wisdom, 666 to us, the same as to Solomon 666? Putting gold in front of God.))
    (( Solomon on the top to the bottom. AND IS NOT THE SAME THING READY FOR US.))

    Harold Dean McLean