XHTML 2 Meta Modules as RDF??? (Was: Re: [ANN] Nemo...)

Lisa, are you referring to

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xhtml2-20040722/mod-meta.html#s_metamodule

If so, I was unaware of that module.  Interesting -
thanks for the head's up.  The examples are a little
confusing. It would be very benifical if the HTML WG
would annote the examples with RDF equivalents (in
either N3 or RDF/XML).

Is there a particular transformation or interpretation
as RDF/XML that the HTML WG had in mind?  RDF isn't
mentioned once on the page, yet the Metainformation
Module seems to borrow a lot of SW concepts from
Resources Typed Literals.  Also, the way they intend
people to use the Metainformation Attribute Modules
seems confusing.  Got any pointer?  :-)

-- Jimmy C.

PS. Nemo should now be retrieved from
http://nemo.dev.java.net

CC. The HTML Working Group so I get their feedback.