Re: XHTML 2 WD: Embedding Attribute Collection Comments

You're right to some extent. It is a misuse of the p element. But I say
it should be kept. For example you make a large table with many cells
and you want an image in each cell. Instead of writing a new object
element in each cell we can simply use two attributes. Much easier and
using less code. There is also the chance that it could get abused. But
that is a small chance since the object element offers more.
<Arthur/>