Re: cite attribute's limitations (was: kelvSYC's Thoughts on the new XHTML Draft)

Finally, I guess there is no all-in solution for everything, some incrisions
must always be accepted. -- Sure, you cannot refer to each book ever
published (by one standardized way), but then alternatives have to be established.
Think about using ISBN and otherwise adopting maybe some (numerated) register
entries of a accredited book catalog (whose provider had the same problem).

 Jens Meiert.

--
Jens Meiert

Steubenstr. 28