Re: Some thoughts on an extensible hypertext markup language

I suppose a minimal language of XHTML would be good for the purposes you
pointed out.
The XHTML Minimal someone emailed seems too minimal. Web pages written
in that would be as good a useless. You might as well call it THTML for
Text Hypertext Markup Language.
It might be better to create a new language taken from XHTML 2 for
mobile phones, PDA's, and whatever else there is and named accordingly.
Such as a new language called PML for Portable Markup Language that
would be made for portable devices.