Re: xhtml and javascript

Hixie: As I mentioned before, createElementNS (or createElement for HTML) works
fine for a small block of markup, but what if you want to put in a huge block
without doing node insertion? Is DOM version 3 going to have some kind of
reasonable replacement for something on the lines of innerHTML (but also
available for XML)?