RE: Clarification needed on ALT/TITLE tooltips

Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Note that Internet Explorer for Macintosh behaves properly
> in this regard since version 5 released in March of 2000,
> that is, only displaying the 'title' attribute in tooltips,
> and NOT displaying the 'alt' attribute in tooltips.

Ok. Nice to know. This points out the extreme stupidity of
having two seperate developing teams working on IE for Mac
and IE for Windows.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-          X-No-Archive: No
"He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away"