Re: CSS integration proposal

At 10:02 +0200 2003-06-10, Jens Meiert wrote:
>As I looked over the XHTML draft, I thought about a more generic CSS
>integration similar to the Ruby module. So, what about referring to
>(internal) CSS
>via
>
><css>
>    <!-- add styles here -->
></css>

Even if I don't know other wide example of styling languages
implemented with HTML User Agent, CSS is only one of the language
that can be used for styling.

style and link element do not forbid you to use another another
styling languages. You can perfectly imagine a styling language where
the selectors would be based on XPath syntax and called by a link. It
could be done for example if a company wants to implement some kiosk
for machine production line.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/