RE: ID and NAME tokens (CDATA problems)

Hi David,

I looked over that portion of the ECMA-262 spec very carefully, and I
thought I had properly tested this and found that it also did not work.
However, after re-typing my example with this syntax, it worked.  Must have
been a typo on my part the first time through.

I respectfully withdraw my request, and thank you for pointing this out.  :)

Thanks,
Peter

http://dbaron.org/ >