Re: HELP! w3.org is on all my webpages in HTML - can't delete them!

What I am amazed is that FP would generate an XHTML doctype when afaik IE
doesn't properly support XML and XHTML (at least I've seen a lot of properly
done XML and XHTML pages fail in IE) with one example being the kitchensink
example I made
http://www.mozilla.org/catalog/web-developer/examples/kitchensink.xml (I am
amazed to realize it was slashdotted on Feb 22 when I just googled). It died on
the DTD, unless I did something wrong! Has this changed in IE as of late? It
still doesn't work in IE 6:

Parameter entity must be defined before it is used. Error processing resource
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml1.dtd". Line 85, position 2

%xhtml-prefw-redecl.mod;
-^