Re: title attribute and stylesheets

Daniel Glazman wrote:

> Ernest Cline wrote:

> Oh my goodness... No, please!!!!

Isn't that a bit overdone? I'm not 100% happy with this either, but I
think it is an improvement over the current method of indicating
persistent, preferred, and alternate style sheets. If you have another
idea for eliminating the use of the title attribute as a marker for
whether an external style sheet is persistent or preferred, I'd gladly
embrace it.