RE: Preload for <section>

To all,

While new to this list, I think several things have come up for
discussion that I would like to comment on.

Firstly, this Preload attribute:

I think this would be more relegated to the style attribute and maybe
should be addressed in the CSS roadmap.  The reason I believe this is
that it has more to do with the object (if I remember correctly, all non
text is rendered with this) presentation as opposed to the actual
information for the object like its parameters and source location.

The <q> renamed to <quote>:

I think this is a good thing in that it makes it more clear what is
being defined.  The argument about the table elements was brought up,
but in my experiences <tr> and <td> was very non descriptive.  If you
very straight forward for someone to understand.  Yes you could learn
what TR and TD meant, but if the purpose is to be more descriptive for
what the content is then we should consider this as well.

That is my basic two cents on this issue, but I love the direction where
everything is going.  I just need more time to understand where things
like the <center> tag and the align attribute are replaced in CSS.

Richard Norman

Web/Application Developer
Saint Agnes Medical Center