Re: FW: Table and Form hierarchy

Rhys Lewis wrote:
> The W3C postmaster suggested that I post this here. If anyone has comments on the attached question it would be most appreciated.

When the spec says in a normative section, that nested tables are not
allowed, then it is not allowed, whether this can be expressed in a DTD
or not. In fact it cannot be expresed with DTD syntax. HTML specs e.g.
also say, that the value of the href attribute must be a URI, which
cannot be validated using the DTD.
--
Johannes Koch  . IT Developer
Pixelpark AG   . http://www.pixelpark.com