Re: XHTML DTD Issues

"Michael Hallett" <hallem@rpi.edu> wrote:

> Now according to Mr. Masayasu Ishikawa I have to "include a redundant
> declaration of %html.content; before you bring in the XHTML 1.1 DTD in
> addition to the Frames Module which should be brought in after the XHTML
> 1.1 DTD", which I understand.  However I am clueless on how to do it.

Include something like the following after you bring in the Qname Module
and before you bring in the XHTML 1.1 DTD.

  <!ENTITY % frameset.qname "%XHTML.pfx;frameset" >
  <!ENTITY % html.content "( %head.qname;, %frameset.qname; )" >

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium