Re: HTML Working Group Rechartered

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:38:40 +0900 (JST), you wrote:

>Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> As indicated on the public overview page [1] as well as the roadmap [2],
>> the WG is currently under rechartering.  The Charter review period has
>> just ended earlier this week, and we expect to announce the launch of
>> the rechartered HTML WG shortly.  New charter and updated roadmap will
>> be made available at that time.  Stay tuned.
>
>So the WG is now formally rechartered.  New charter is available at:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2002/05/html/charter

I love this part of it...

  Openness Policies

  W3C, and all W3C Working Groups, are accountable to the Web
  community as a whole for the quality of W3C technical work.

In light of that we can now start the _real_ work on how to define a
next _correct_ level of HTML.

This time it shall be the result of contributions from every one with
internet access.

I have already announced my intent to go serious with the development
of XHTML 2.0, others will do the same; I'm sure...

--
Rex