Re: How about a <notice>element?

Christoph Päper wrote:

> Mark Stanton <mark@gruden.com>:
> >
> > Seriously though, can't anyone see the trap we are falling into? I
> don't
> see
> > why the <span class> of these
> > scenarios.

> simple,
> as simple as possible,</line><line>but no
>
> Seriously, you're not adding meaningful structure with span (or div)
> and
> class while you do with most other elements.
> Personally I'd like to have an element [...]
> for people, company or product names
> (e.g. <n> for "name" or <t> for "title") [...]

People names and organization names have been well done by OASIS:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq/>

Let's make use of those vocabularies.

This still leaves the matter of names of creative and technical works.

--
Etan Wexler <mailto:ewexler@stickdog.com>
Drum and bass from outer space conquer human race.