Re: In support of the "line space" (nee <hr>)

on 22-08-2002 14:50, fantasai at fantasai@escape.com wrote:

> I certainly agree that adding presentational attributes is not a
> good idea.

I agree too :) I think that all the attributes I have suggested should be
added as CSS. I have badly explained my ideas in the past mail.
I still think that each element must have precise technical words to
describe its CSS style properties, not generic ones (i.e. for typographic
elements: leading instead of line height or margin, stroke instead of border
or height, etc.). This educate to a precise tradition that is right to
respect.