Re: Moving from DTDs to Schemas

Masayasu Ishikawa wrote:

> I've been observing the development of DSDL, and I have good hope that
> DIS 19757 Part 2, a.k.a. RELAX NG, would become an International Standard
> within the time frame of XHTML2 (that's part of the reasons why I'm
> investigating the possibility of using RELAX NG for XHTML2, after all).

What exactly is the time frame? Is there really any need to get this out
  in any hurry at all, considering that the vast majority of people are
only beginning to migrate to XHTML 1.x now? I don't want the spec to
take forever, but I really don't think there's a rush... browser vendors
are having trouble keeping up with everything already out
(unfortunately...).

--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/