Re: Error in xhtml2-20020805/W3C-WD.css

Hello Masayasu Ishikawa, dear list members,

Am Mittwoch, 7. August 2002 09:10 schrieb Masayasu Ishikawa:
> Simon Hill <red_one@othersdietrying.com> wrote:
> > Oops. Accidentally posted to www-style instead.
>
> Thanks for your error report, but unless you want to discuss about it
> here, error report should be sent to www-html-editor@w3.org.  Please
> use this forum for discussion, not for reporting simple errors.
>
> Thanks for your cooperation.

I think all errors should be posted to the corresponding discussion list, too, because otherwise we'll never know them.
Perhaps they should be automatically forwarded to www-html@w3.org.

And don't try to tell me the "known errors" sections are always up to date ;-)

Greetings
--
Christian Wolfgang Hujer
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter