Re: Contribution to the W3C HTML test suite

html validation[1], produces some errors. some are invalid as the markup
is deliberately invalid in order to test something, but the majority
need fixing. (for brevity, all warnings have been omitted.)

a couple of css warnings are also noted:

---8<---
file : HTML_TestSuite/assertions/assertions.css
Warnings :

  URI : file:HTML_TestSuite/assertions/assertions.css
Line : 1 Level : 1 You have no color with your background-color :
H2.sectionhead
Line : 3 Level : 1 You have no color with your background-color :
.assertion H3
Line : 7 Level : 1 You have no color with your background-color :
DIV.tests A

file : HTML_TestSuite/tests/blue.css
Warnings :

  URI : file:HTML_TestSuite/tests/blue.css
Line : 1 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : P

file : HTML_TestSuite/tests/red.css
Warnings :

  URI : file:HTML_TestSuite/tests/red.css
Line : 1 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : P
--->8---

hth,

- p

--