Microsoft Lover (was Re: "Two Marquee messages on the same line")

That was a very stupid (in other W3C-official words, "off-topic") question.  W3C's HTML Working
Group has moved past the browser war conflicts and developed new markup standards for use on the
web, and <MARQUEE>, <BLINK>, <LAYER>, and a few others didn't make the much needed cut.  Sorry if
I sound rude, but you need to grow up.  I'm only 15 and I even use valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS and am
learning XML.  This isn't the 90's anymore.

Thanks for listening,
David Bindel (chaosdb@yahoo.com)