Re: Just seeking futher <blockquote> opinions

Adam Warner <lists@consulting.net.nz> wrote:

> I'm just after additional opinions to help resolve this
> matter. On the one hand Mozilla appears to be properly
> implementing the CSS rule. On the other hand the
> implementation appears to be too simplistic to give
> expected rendering behaviour.

Yes, this is also a problem with eg. lists in Opera and IE/Win. Browsers
can't really "fix" this (make it work as expected in the pre-CSS
fashion) without (a) breaking CSS layout, or (b) describing elements
like blockquote and lists in terms of some other property not currently
defined in CSS.

No easy solution I can see here. Ah, floats have always been a
problem...

--
Andrew Clover
Technical Consultant