RE: off topic but if anyone feels like lending a helping hand it would be much appreciated

IIRC Netscape 4.x only allows frames in a grid - not sure of the size but I
think it's 5px intervals. If you try and put a frame in between two
intervals NS will move it to the closest gridline.

BTW, two excellent lists for this sort of question can be found at (a)
http://lists.evolt.org/ and (b) http://www.wdvl.com/WDVL/Forum/

Cheers
Jon