RE: Coordination of script in XHTML, SVG, and XSLT 1.1 (aka RDDL as a delivery vehicle...)

on the basis that Navigator 4 barfs if a linked-javascript file (that
doesn't end in '.js') isn't MIME encoded application/x-javascript, I thought
there already was a (defacto) standard for at least one of the types
mentioned.
(That's not the only place that MIME type is used, IIS and (i thought)
Apache use application/x-javascript as the mimetype for javascript files as
well)