reference info for window object

I'm not sure this is the best place to ask, but I was wondering where I can
find a reference for the window object in use with client-side scripting.
Is it part of DOM or HTML?  Thanks.

Glen Kim

Received on Friday, 2 March 2001 13:33:36 UTC