Re: dynamic tables

PHP is one option but to create anything dynamically there are a number of
options out there. Even ASP would work in both netscape and IE because it
is server side and it returns the HTML document to the web browser.

Other Options apart from PHP include CGI using perl or other compatible
langauge, ASP from Microsoft, if running unix box install AOLserver and
run TCL interface to it using ARS digita templating system. This allows
very dynamic pages to be created and the system can be easily backended to
most databases.

I am not disagreeing with John in any way his solution is just as good as
any i have suggested. Mine are here just to compliment his and offer other
solutions

Thanks

Darren Ferguson