Re: Point of order!

Hi Dustin,

Sound scary.  As stated by one of the book in Larry Eillson, the PC is
moving forwards and sooner or later software will be removed, the microsoft
people still hesitate but Larry is in it.  That is what is happening in
Silicon Valley, but there is yet a huge pile of people that need to be
pulled up to use the internet.

In due time, it might be a servicing world where open-source is something we
are heading towards, then come the education and training at layman term, it
might not be that terrible as Dustin has stated  below.

But Net started in 1996 when it first hit Silicon Valley, it has travelled a
long period of approximately 5 years plus, it is still functioning and
expanding, I don't think it is that bad.

AGILE is  a big industry itself especially with internet.

Yours Sincerely,
AW