RE: FRAMEBORDER attribute?

> From:	David Higgins [SMTP:d.higgins@eintegration.com.au]
>
> up pages of text. Presentation and user experience (I dislike that term
> but
> ?) are a major part of attracting and keeping a user on site. For this
> reason it IS the author who decides to what he/she wants people to see and
> how they navigate around a site. I agree, frames that load other sites are
[DJW:]
In that case, they are really treating the site as a
single web resource, so might be better off using document
formats that are better suited to the job (in many cases,
PDF, especially with recent internet and incremental
better suited to this job).  It does have reduced accessibility
to non-GUI users, but I think that tends to result from the
design aims of the content authors as much as from the medium;
SVG has similar potential for inaccessibility.