Re: Re: 14.3.2 Specifying external style sheets - error?

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: fantasai <fantasai@escape.com>
Sent: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:50:18 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: 14.3.2 Specifying external style sheets - error?

14.4.2">
  - To make a style sheet preferred, set the rel attribute to
    "stylesheet" and name the style sheet with the title attribute.
  - To specify an alternate style sheet, set the rel attribute to
    "alternate stylesheet" and name the style sheet with the title
    attribute.

Which brings up another question. What does this do?
  <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="q.css">

---- End Original Message ----

Now it sounds like you need a name. I don't know what it would do,
but whatever you discover it does, I bet it wouldn't do it
consistantly.

Bookmark the HyperMart Small Business Center. All the tools you need to
succeed!
http://www.hypermart.net/center/