RE: Neutralize <P>?

> From:	Handeland, Jarle [SMTP:jarle.handeland@capgemini.no]
>
> The problem is mainly the HTML <P> (paragraph) and the visual presentation
> of <P>. As far as I can see it is represented like "<br><br>" and adds a
> blank line between the text it is inserted between... (which defines a
> paragraph :-)
[DJW:]
This is off topic.  However, you seem to be under the
misapprehension that P exists solely for visual formatting
and that it separates paragraphs.  WIth respect to the latter,
in modern HTML, P elements surround paragraphs (even though the
</P> tag is often only implied).  You also incorrectly assume
that redundant <BR>s are required to generate empty lines.

Your original problem is not clear, but style sheet hacks are
not the province of this list and malformed HTML should be
fixed, rather than worked round with such hacks.