Re: form emails

You can use a query string for this, see

    http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2368.txt

to,cc,subject, and body are the key words.

It is always better to encode spaces to %20 although most email clients will
do this for you.

'?', '&', and '=' are reserved and need to be encoded to their hexa-decimal
ascii number. eg & is %26. Note that the RFC suggests using html entities
such as &, but all the email clients that I have tried it on do not
accept this so it is better to use the hexadecimal code.

Note the use of multiple to's and cc's

the form is
<a
href="mailto:fred@fred.com?to=frank@frank.com&to=pat@pat.com&cc=joe@joe.com&
cc=ken@kencom&subject=some%20subject&body=here%20is%20the%20body%20of%20the%
20email">mail me</a>

several other examples are given in the RFC.

HTH

Frank