Re: MacIE 5.0 ships with full HTML4.0 support

At 17:12 -0800 27/03/2000, Tantek Çelik wrote:
>I am very happy to announce that we have shipped Internet Explorer 5.0
>Macintosh Edition, which fully implements a number of web standards:
> - CSS-1
> - HTML4
> - PNG 1.0
> - ECMA 262
> - DOM 1.0 HTML

	Yes, it seems to be great after 1 day of hard testing.

If you want to test it by yourself, you can pick up the battery test at

	http://www.mozilla.org/quality/browser/bft/bft_nav_list.html
from the mozilla project.

There is the W3C CSS1 test suite :
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/

DOM Test Suite
http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/dom/index.html

XML Test Suite :
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xmltest/testsuite.htm

--
Karl Dubost - http://www.la-grange.net/
Près de vous, madame, oubliant les cieux,