Re: device upload update

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, James Salsman wrote:

> Please don't change the subject line; the reply-to header on this
> message should send your reply to Tim Berners-Lee, the W3C
> Director,

First you set up a web-page that made it easy for people to flood
this list.  Now you want to make it easy for people to flood Tim
Berners-Lee's mailbox.

I might have wondered whether you're a goddamn nuisance or a
blithering idiot, but now I don't care.  That goes for your beloved
proposal too.

If you're having trouble evolving a second braincell to rub against
the first you just *might* have, try this:

     *PLONK*