Re: the onload event

This is actually an inappropriate letter to this mailing list.
The topic/scope of this list is defined as:

  This is the public mailing list for technical discussion among those
  interested in enhancing the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or
  building systems that support HTML. It is explicitly intended
  for the collaborative design of new systems, software, protocols,
  and documentation which may be useful to the HTML developer community.

Questions of script handling/browser behavior, etc, are best posted
to appropraite newsgroups, such as comp.lang.javascript, or
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html.

Ian