RE: Valid positioning of script elements

> From:	pdf@bizfon.com [SMTP:pdf@bizfon.com]
>
> The alternative is to write <tr> and <td> elements with
> block-level <script>s inside them, leaving empty rows
> when scripting is unavailable. This does not appeal to
> me aesthetically. :-)

	[DJW:]  The HTML spec says:
HTML documents are constrained to conform to the HTML DTD both before and
	after processing any SCRIPT elements.

	I read that as saying that it is legal to generate

	However, my experience of most web sites that generate
	HTML with Javascript is that I get a blank page when I
	access them (I disable it by default, for security reasons,
	and also out of principle), so speaking as a consumer, I
	would discourage dynamically created content in any form,
	although, as a coder, I have done it so that features that
	only worked with scripting disappear when viewed without
	scripting, the features themselves, being non-negotiable
	requirements.