Re: XHTML/XML comment

At 21:58 -0500 30/01/2000, Vidiot wrote:
>Guess I won't be using XHTML/XML any time in the near future.
>I'll be damned if I am going to go through the 59,524 HTML
>pages the I currently have and make them XHTML compliant.

It's not so difficult to modify this stuff because It's search and
replace on many files.
You could use any scripting languages to do it or use the Dave
Raggett's program!

	HTML Tidy
	http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

>I am totally confused as to why the W3C would go the over-the-top
>restrictive route.  How are you going to convince people to use
>XHMTL with so many restrictions?

No, that's good and it's the only way to save the web. There's need
for valid web pages !

--
Karl Dubost - http://www.la-grange.net/
Près de vous, madame, oubliant les cieux,