[HOWTO META] This is hopeless, actually

Here I try to sneak a message onto www-html by deliberately
missspelling a 'significant' word, but no, not past the iron listbot!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:27:25 -0500 (EST)
From: www-html-request@w3.org
To: aray@q2.net
Subject: Re: [META] How To Unsubsribe

WARNING:
	Please try to use 'www-html-request@w3.org'
	the next time when issuing (un)subscribe requests.

           32760 MArbudy@AIS.AIWA.com.sg
MArbudy@AIS.AIWA.com.sg

You have been removed from the list.

If this wasn't your intention or you are having problems getting yourself
unsubscribed, reply to this mail now (quoting it entirely (for diagnostic
purposes), and of course adding any comments you see fit).  Be sure to
include some indication of what you want the list owners to do, since they
are unlikely to be able to divine it from the message.

Transcript of unsubscription request follows: