Re: microsoft browsers

http://www.webstandards.org/

There is no playing with both IE's they are integrated into the OS and as such
cannot exist side-by-side.  You might find what you are looking for in the
community at the above address, and just hang on to that old 486 or P1.

One good thing about it though - you know everyone else's IE is getting
eradicated as well, so testing is a minimum.

Ignacio Javier wrote:

> I might have confused the meaning of my question in the last mail, I was
> referring about use, for example, IE3, IE4 and IE5 in same partition. I know
> you can compatibilize practically ever combination of browsers/versions,
> except internet explorer versions vertically, due probably to the stretch
> binding between OS and browser. I know there have been lot of tries, some of
> them sucessfull to unlink Explorer from Win98, so It's not problem of tech, is
> a problem to have a no hacked, non buggy, well tested, and VERTICAL testing
> environment for IE.

gail donnelly
co-founder & virtual czarina
nomadic chaos converters