Re: signature tag

Will you give more clarification on PGP Signature.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: adez
  To: www-html@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, July 12, 1999 4:18 PM
  Subject: signature tag

  Dear Sir./Miss.:
          I suggest add a tag to html, then we can add a signature to an HTML file.
  <sig name="adez" email="adez@21cn.com"  method=pgp >
  <!--
  -->
  </sig>

  the digest of the message is caculate from the begin of the file to the last non-white pace char.
  and so an HTML can be signed by several peoples.

          Best Regards
              adez