Phrase elements

I am very happy to see that at least two people think that something can
still be done to fix an old mistake; we only need one tag, really, for
acronyms and abbreviations.

At 10:12 AM +1000 23/10/99 [dmy], Michael Arrighi wrote about [Subject] Re:
Acronyms and Abbreviations:
 >I think it is time to get rid of this debate. It's now boring, irritating
 >and pointless.
 >
 >Michael Arrighi
 >Associate Researcher - IMML
 >Faculty of Education
 >Graduate School
 >University of Wollongong
 >+61 42213981 (W)
 >+61 42721881 (H)
 >+61 42213892 (Fax)
 >Email:
 >michael_arrighi@uow.edu.au

Sure, let's all go to the beach and have fun, like Australians love doing
while everybody else is taking over their country.

  /\ /\     Marina Tadiello
 /  /  \    Programmer Pty Ltd
/  / \  \   6 Durham Street, Mayfield NSW 2304
\  \ /  /   Australia
 \  \  /    Tel. +61 (02) 49601462
  \/ \/     <http://www.deliver.it>