Re: avoid visitors viewing inside pages

Hi,
How about having a Java Applet to accept the password for authentication ?
Password could be hardcoded in the applet, and the following check could be
applied -
"If input password matches the hardcoded password open the next page else
show an error message". This method will gracefully avoid cgi, asp, or
JavaScript.
--Mukul Gandhi