Re: Vbscript

Is the book "Active Server Pages unleashed" ? I also have it. Or is it one
by Wrox publications(this is also good).
Yes VBScript is a must with ASP. Nearly whole server side scripting is done
in VBScript. VBScript is also default server scripting language in IIS &
PWS. For other scripting languages u may need Server side plugins. U can
also perform client side scripting for IE in VBScript(Netscape does,nt
support it).

--Mukul Gandhi