RE: RE: CSS-2 z-index

Chris Wilson <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com> wrote:

> It is a goal - in fact, post-IE5.0 we'd originally planned on doing this in
> the next release, but it ended up being cut as our schedule plans changed
> and we laid down plans for what is becoming IE 5.5.

I do so hate "version-and-a-half" version numbers!  Could you please try to
convince those responsible to stop corrupting how software versions are
numbered and stick with x.y.z versions incrementing by ones (not fives)
each revision?  There is no middle ground between an x revision and a .y
revision.  Choose one and stick with it, don't add ".5" to a revision.

Version numbers aren't floats.
--
         ,=<#)-=#  <http://www.war-of-the-worlds.org/>