Re: why distinctions within XHTML?

At 03:27 PM 8/30/99 -0400, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>[originally posted to XML-dev]
>
>At 11:38 AM 8/30/99 -0400, Ann Navarro wrote:

I find it unfortunate that Simon has chosen to cross-post portions of a
very long and complicated conversation here. Without seeing the entire
discussion in context, it's not possible to see the argument as a whole.

I have asked that Simon post his individual argument if he wishes, but to
respect the contributions of others and not randomly forward pieces of a
long thread.

Ann
---

Author of Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials
Coming in September --- Mastering XML

Founder, WebGeek Communications            http://www.webgeek.com
Vice President-Finance, HTML Writers Guild http://www.hwg.org
Director, HWG Online Education             http://www.hwg.org/services/classes