Re: Meta tag info (was Re: Frames and forms and post and l

> Em 28 Oct 98 as 9:35, voce escreveu (On 28 Oct 98 at 9:35 you wrote) :

> At 3:21a -0800 10/28/98, JOSE ADRIANO BALTIERI wrote:
>
> >  As I'm always intrigued(?) about Meta tags, I mean, I'm very curious
> >their secret powers, I also looked for "NOCACHE" documentation at HTML40
> >specification (from W3C) but didn't find it there...
>
> You'll find it here:
>
>    <http://www.vancouver-webpages.com/META/>

     Certainly ! I had just found it. Thank you anyway.

     But now what I'm looking for is a way to bypass proxies because all of
my responses are dynamically generated from CGI's. And I don't want these
proxies in the middle of the way to intercept and answer wrongly my user's
requests.

     Since I generate the HTTP headers by myself, from my CGI's, like this :

                  HTTP:1.0 200 OK
                  .
                  .

     I was trying to add

                  Expires: Sun, 01 JAN 1900 00:00:00 GMT

     That means "always expires". But I don't know if it will work always nor
I have a way to test it.

     If someone else has experienced such a kind of trouble and want to
cooperate, it will be highly appreciated !

     Sorry to bore this list if this is a FAQ and also sorry for any
of my Inglichi mystakes :-)

                                Obrigado/Thanks a lot,

                                Jose Adriano Baltieri
                                Analista de Sistemas
                                CPD - CENTRO
                                UNIMEP - Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba
                                PIRACICABA - SP - BRASIL
                                Fone : (019) 430-1884
                                Fax  : (019) 430-1898