Cookies

From: Brian Medendorp <medendob@lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 23:05:29 -0700 (MST)
To: www-html@w3.org
	I have a question about cookies. I am trying to write a script to
display a certain bit of code depending on the number I have set in a
cookie. It works great, but I put it on more than one page, and it appears
to set a new cookie for each page, instead of using the same one as I
would like it to. Is there any way for me to access the same cookie from
multiple pages? or is that part of the cookie security?

                                         - [3rian  :)

"I know the chunky that left these chunkies... Newman!"
	-Jerry Seinfeld