Fwd: PROBLEM GETTING WEB PAGE ON TO MY PLACE

From: Littlerw <Littlerw@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:53:26 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org

attached mail follows:

need help desperately!!! would love to talk to a  human. our phone # is
212-989-4606

attached mail follows:

WROTE TO YOU RECENTLY ABOUT REPLACING EXISTING WEB PAGE WITH A NEW ONE CREATED
WITH CLARIS HOME PAGE. I FOLLOWED ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS, AND UPLOADED NEW FILES
IN MY PLACE. I'M STILL HAVING PROBLEMS. WHEN I PULL UP THE SCREEN, ALL I GET
IS HTML MARKUPS, NO IMAGES ARE APPEARING.

PLEASE ADVISE!

ALSO, HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO FIND ME WHEN I FINALLY DO GET THE PAGE ON?